For comfort and support, the Dreambaby® Oxford Carrier is ergonomically designed to provide an enjoyable babywearing experience.
Enjoy many 'firsts' with your newborn as you take them on a stroll outside in the Dreambaby® Oxford Baby Carrier. Ergonomically designed to grow with your child, this versatile, softly structured carrier accommodates infants and children up to 33 pounds.
Whether you're out shopping or visiting the zoo, this baby essential allows for 3 different carrying positions.
Acknowledged by The International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a “hip healthy” product, the Dreambaby Oxford Carrier can be worn with baby front facing towards you, on the front with baby facing outwards, and when your little one is bigger, the carrier can be worn on your back with the baby facing towards you.
As your youngster grows, the adjustable headrest is removable to help accommodate a stronger and more active child. Great for all weather including hot days, the breathable design provides comfort for you and your toddler, while the padded straps and wide lumbar support adjusts to almost any height or size, so you stay supported too. Plus, getting your child situated in their carrier has never been easier with the quick-fastening clips and release buttons. Thanks to the easy-to-clean fabric, unpredictable spills and spit-ups won't cause a fuss. For all those invaluable first moments, make your dreams of stress-free and hands-free outings a reality with the versatile, 3-in-1 Oxford Baby Carrier by Dreambaby®.
- Lightweight, textured, durable fabric
- Comfortable and supportive
- Acknowledged by The International Hip Dysplasia Institute as a “hip healthy” product
- Ergonomically designed to be worn three ways: with baby in front-facing inward, in front-facing outward or riding backpack style
- Comfortable, adjustable padded shoulder straps, wide lumbar support, with breathable mesh lining
- Easily adjustable & removable headrest
- Quick fastening & release buttons
- Suitable for 7.5lbs/3.5kg up to Max of 33lbs/15kg
- Conforms to ASTM F2236-16a and BS EN13209-2:2015