Clinical Digital Thermometer, Medicine Dropper and Nasal Aspirator Bundle
Keep the essentials on hand with this helpful bundle.
Clinical Digital Thermometer
When your little one isn't feeling their best, you want to do everything you can to help them feel better, quickly!
Our helpful bundle is here to help, and is wonderful to keep on hand for whenever the need arises.
The Dreambaby® Clinical Digital Thermometer is equipped with a state of the art fever alert rapid beep indicator. Made from durable materials, it will last for years and is perfect for the whole family to use.
- Fever Alert - a rapid beep will sound if fever is detected
- Oral reading in 30 seconds (can vary for underarm and rectal reading)
- Accurate temperature reading
- Flexible tip for comfort
- Easy to read digital display
- Contains no mercury
- Long life battery
- Celsius and Fahrenheit
- Accurate to 0.2Â°F (0.1Â°C)
- Measuring temperature range 90.0Â°F to 109.9Â°F (32.0Â°C to 42.9Â°C)
Note: The 'Lo’ or ‘Hi’ indications on the display mean that the temperature cannot be measured because the temperature is outside the temperature range; It is standard practice for the majority of digital thermometers to display a "LO" sign when turning the device on. This means "LOW TEMPERATURE". This is because these types of thermometers are made to measure Body Temperature, so when outside the body, the temperature is usually LOWER. Once placed in one of the methods for body temperature measurement, orally, underarm or rectally, the thermometer will give an accurate reading.
The Dreambaby® Medicine Dropper is great for helping to make sure your little one gets the correct dose to help them recover and feel better.
- Holds up to 3ml
- Simply place the dropper into the medicine bottle and squeeze the bulb until the correct dose is measured
- Clear, easy to read markings help you get the dose right every time
- Rinse with warm soapy water after use
The Dreambaby® Nasal Aspirator helps relieve baby's nasal congestion by gently drawing mucus from the nose and reducing the discomfort of cold symptoms.
- A safer and effective way of clearing your baby's blocked nasal passages
- A handy addition to your medicine chest for those stressful times when your little one is unwell
- Designed for young children who are unable to blow their nose
- Easy to use with detachable parts to assist with cleaning